Garware Polyester Film
Product Description :
Laser Matte Opaque Film (Media for toner Printer) is a Pet film specially coated on both sides with toner receptive coating. Matte Film offers durability, strength and excellent run ability through dry toner/laser printers and withstands the high heat associated with dry toner printing for smooth run ability. This non-tearable paper, also called Tyvek, is nearly impossible to tear but easily cut with a sharp blade or scissors.
- Photography : Wedding Albums, Family Albums, Modeling Portfolio
- Business Graphics : Certificates, Business Cards
- Promotional Material : Posters, Brochures, Catalogues, POP’s
- Custom Applications : Glowsign Indoor Boards, Menu Cards, Calendars, Table Mats & Coasters,Greeting Cards, Info Signs
Features & Benefits :
- Polyester film provides good thermal stability, resistance to clear & longevity
- Exceptional toner for sharp & clear images
- Brilliant antistatic properties for trouble free printing and dust free outputs.
- Highly Opaque film suits to print on both the sides.
- Polyester film is writeable for comments, signature and stamp.
- Suitable for thermal lamination (Gloss/Matt/Feather feel film)
Product Specifications :
- Base : Polyester Film
- Thickness : 100/115/125/135/175/185 Microns
- Surface Finish : White Matte
- Opacity : > 95 %
- Melting Point : 260 degrees
- Shelf-Life : Long shelf life-Three years from the date of manufacture when stored in Original packing at 20-250C and 55% + 10 RH
- Sizes Available : Sheets 8.5 X 11, 11 X 17, 12 X 18, 13 X 19 (100 Sheets/Pack)
- Sizes Rolls : Master Rolls Available
Printer Compatibility :
Suitable to print on toner based various laser printers like HP Indigo, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Canon, Kodak and Fuji (All Toner based Printers)
- Please refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings.
- Fan the required number of sheets to facilitate proper feeding.
- Best print results can be obtained at 55+10%RH with original toners.
- Pass few blank paper sheets after every 5-10 prints through the printer/copier to minimize the static build up during printing.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used.
Handling & Storage Instructions :
- Hold the media by the edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image.
- A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat,
- Grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality.
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-250C and 55% + 10 RH) away from direct sunlight.
- Store the media in flat position to avoid curling.